Petach Tikva, Hamerkaz

I take Plavix (clopidogrel) and Flomax (tamsulosin). Having no prescription coverage on my health insurance plan, I have for years been paying exorbitant prices for these two particular medications. Recently, in a magazine called "Biblical Archaeology Review", I saw an ad for an Israeli firm called IsraelPharm. This company advertises prices for Plavix and Flomax that are approximately 50% and 75%, respectively, less than what I've been paying here in the U.S.A.

It seemed too good to be true.

A phone call to IsraelPharm's toll free number confirmed that all I had to do was order online and fax my prescriptions.

Shipped for a charge of $15.00 from Israel, my medicines arrived at my home in Michigan one week after I placed the order.

Less significant, perhaps, but still impressive was the surprising (and refreshing) simplicity of ordering from IsraelPharm. There were no unnecessary questions, time-consuming forms, gratuitous questions, dilatory procedures or other "jumping through hoops" exercises of the kind so often inflicted on today's would-be customer. The combination of Israel Pharm's unusually low prices and unusually straightforward ordering process leaves me wondering if any American company can effectively compete with this rather remarkable firm.

Clearly, these people are in business to do business.

I'm delighted with how much money I'm saving, I'm deeply appreciative of a streamlined way of doing business, and I look forward to a continued association with IsraelPharm. What more can I say?

Comments