1.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance

IN the 1.5 years I ordered from this company every order was either late or didnt arrive at all. No matter how many times I asked them to ship via DHL instead of USPS Priority Mail ( which requires a signature or someone over 18 to accept the package ) they always shipped it the same.

This may sound strange , but I work everyday and so no one is home to accept these meds. I dont want them shipped to my work address either. The last mess up they actually gave me a discount and I was told the package went back to Israel so they sent me another one. I received both 5 days later thanks to my postal delivery woman.

I would have refused it but I wasn't home to do that.

The response from ISraelPharm was to call me on the phone and lecture me about being so upset with them !! Then they took the money out of my account again - and did not give the discount promised.

This company

is obnoxious, overpriced ( my meds are 3x cheaper from Target )and unprofessional. DONT USE THEM !!!!

IsraelPharm Cons: Israelpharm.